Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sticking with the baby theme...

I created this card for the Western New York stamp gathering in Buffalo this past May. I know for a fact that my table mates were swearing a blue streak at me trying to get the baby stamps glued in behind the "film strip"! Many of them use a tape runner, while I use gel glue and of course I didn't think of that when I set out my project or I would have included gel glue for their use! I think they all loved the card anyways (at least I did!).

I started with Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry card stock and stamped it with the French Script background in white ink. The "film strip" is black card stock that I punched using a square punch and SU's spiral punch. The babies are stamped on glossy white card stock in Archival Sepia ink using the Stampsmith's unmounted set "Ooh Baby". The clock stamp is by Tim Holtz and is stamped in black ink on white textured card stock. I sponged the edges with the Sepia ink. I glued a soda tab on the back, popped the whole thing up with 3d dots and add the ribbon as a watch fob.

I gave this one to my brother for his 50th birthday!

No comments: