Monday, February 7, 2011

It's been a while....

Yes, it has been quite a while since I last posted. While I was away on vacation, my mom was in the hospital for a few days but was home when I got back. How was that for a welcome back?! The entire family enjoyed a great party for the Mighty Quinn's christening a week later and then a few days after that my mom had a massive stroke. She passed away on September 18th. It's taken me this long just to post this and it is still difficult but I want everyone to know how special she was to me and every one else in the family (immediate and extended!).

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

This is such a nice memorial to your mom Karen. I miss her. She had such a cheerful disposition and positive attitude. She will always be in my memories and prayers.

betty2dogs said...

I love the photo of your mom and dad on the couch. So typical, having a little fun.

Anonymous said...

I was checking out your blog, I'm very sorry to hear of the passing of your mom..My thought are with you,and your family..rotary