Thursday, June 30, 2011

Here are some ATC's that I have created for swaps at different stamping events...

These are my first attempts at Steampunk - think Victorian age merges with the mechanical age - almost science fiction! The stamps I used came from Viva Las Vegas Stamps and PaperArtsy and the gears are punched using Stampin' Up's Cog punch.

This one I was inspired by a blog post by Tim Holtz of a display of cards having the most vibrant colors on them! The ATC in real life is much more vibrant than this scan shows. The heart on her bag and the clock face are covered with Aeleen's Paper Glaze to give them some shine and dimension. The stamps I used are from Stampotique, Viva Las Vegas, and Stampers Anonymous. I would like to do more cards using this inspiration - fun!

2 comments:

betty2dogs said...

Love love the colors and design on Live Passionately! I also like the mighty in mischief quote.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love your blog and this piece is to cute