Monday, January 28, 2008

ATC swap for CNY #7


This is the ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I created for a swap for the day of stamping of the Central New York Splitcoast stampers. We are gathering at the Arnot Mall in Elmira, NY February 2nd and I am by no means close to being ready!

I was signed up for another swap on ATCards.com where you had to use book pages somewhere on your ATC. I had a old english English dictionary that I found in the dorm room when I went to Oxford University's summer school with the National Trust for Historic Preservation way back in 1983. I stamped the pear image from Art Impressions on a dictionary page with black Stazon ink. Next, I cut out the image using a deckle sissors and then washed it with acrylic paints and Modpodged it. I glued the pear to an antiqued gold metallic paper, wrapped it with metallic fiber and adhered to final layer of SU mellow moss cardstock. I created enough to use for both swaps and a few extras for one to one trading.

This is my favorite ATC so far!

1 comment:

betty2dogs said...

I really like this one! I think I have something you might like to trade it for. Take a look at my flickr page, I still have a Zealot and a Java Junkie set aside for you.